Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 05, 2010

    Mabel's Wedding - 29 Dec 2009

    Finally attended the last wedding of 2009 on 29 Dec - Mabel's wedding.

    A marriage across 2 countries: Singapore and Taiwan.

    Their cross-country courtship finally came to an end and now a shared life beyond the borders of their individual hometown.

    Got a fantastic entry shot



















    The blissful couple
















    Red colour...the elders' favourite colour



















    Cylindrical lights at M-Hotel ballroom















    The MCs















    Change of clothes mid-dinner



















    Oops, 2nd shots tat cropped off the Groom's head















    Tower of champagne















    The MCs again...no, I dun know them or their names















    The famous "Yum Seng"

















    Joey or Zoe? and guess who?
    Got ur guess yet? and ME













    Why the mystery? Well, this lady beside me is my friend and my blog's very own - "K" for Kim!!!! Isnt she a knockout!!!
    I like to "wow" her in this entry coz tat was the first time I saw her after makeover (full makeup and hair styling) in our 13 years of friendship.
    Let's see her transformation (at least the stages tat I manage to catch on camera):





















































































































    WOW right? .....told ya.....

    No comments: