Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 28, 2010

    To be "Deep" or "Shallow"?

    Just read a few blogs and realised tat there are many things I do not know abt my friends and even my own bro. Not as in secrets or sordid stuff but simply their train of thoughts, their experiences in life, their goals and vision, etc. Their postings seem to have a depth of sorts which I find amazing to discover and I envied these coz my postings of late seem to circle ard complaints of my workplace and silly and random stuff.

    Made me think: Am I shallow? Do I lack the gift for writing? Or am I just unwilling to share some parts of my life which I hope to remain unexposed and unpublicized?

    How far would we go to share ourselves on the blog which is accessible by all?

    Then the devil on my head started shouting "Who the hell cares! This is ur blog. Just write wat u want. Read if they want to...heck care if they don't."

    :P Then there goes all my readers... :(

    PS: The angel on my head cowers in fear on hearing the devil's ranting.

    No comments: