Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 05, 2010

    Photoshooting - Xmas on 24 Dec 2009

    Call me bored or simply bo liao. I went photoshooting with A for Xmas 2009 to take part in the joyous occasion and be in the crowds this year as compared to hiding at home in the past years.

    Was horrified by the crowds at Orchard Road and swear tat I will not be involved in this kind of countdown thingy there again. Ok, nevermind the squeezing thru a whole SEA of pple along Orchard Road...pple are armed with cans of foam sprays and spraying on unsuspecting friends, strangers and "ah-nehs" (the Bangladesh workers)...so mean, not to mention racist.

    We started early at the Esplanade in the afternoon for some warm up photoshooting and headed for Orchard in the evening. Our Orchard photoshoot started from Plaza Singapura and when we reached the danger zone between the Heeren to Orchard Ion, I was paranoid with fear of foam getting into our cameras and spoiling them.

    Luckily, we got thru unscathed but found tat it was impossible to retraced our steps back to Plaza Singapura straight away and so settled for some drinks at Gusttimo at ION for the countdown.

    Cameras used for the photoshoot:

    1. Sony Cybershot T77 - Photographer: ME

    2. Olympus E510 - Photographer: A

    Before starting the comparison of the photos taken by ME and A, here's 2 of my favourites...sadly both taken by A and not me. Actually I like some of those taken by me also lah but dun wana boast here mah...LOL.



    Overall, I think I am gifted at taking photos at just the correct angle. U shall see wat I meant from the photos below...

    Photos below are ALL displayed in the following order taken by:

    (Left/Up) ME-Sony Cybershot T77 v. (Right/Down) A-Olympus E510

    a

    b

    c

    d

    e

    f


    g


    h


    i


    j


    k


    l


    m


    n


    o


    p


    q


    r


    s


    t


    Good photos? Who did u think took better photos? Which camera do u think capture the best shots? Comments are welcome.

    No comments: