Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 19, 2010

    Re-tying the Friendship Knot


    It was a long while since I met up with Am. Only met her twice in 2009 and havent heard from her since March 2009.

    We were close once upon a time when we were the only ones in the site office other than our commercial director (it was a site office within a retail shop, so there are other sales colleagues but they are just not seated in our office). When we switched jobs and left the place, we were close friends who met up every now and then to go out and sometimes chat over the phone.

    She is one of the smartest lady friend I know (maybe she is the smartest but I cant be sure coz I cant make all my friends sit down and take an IQ test) and I always have stimulating conversations with her. But maybe its coz she knows she is smart, she is set in her opinions, views and in her own ways...to a point of stubborness.

    There was a small bit of tension between us nearly 2 yrs ago and our friendship was never the same since and wat with all the laziness to keep in touch, we drifted apart.

    So it came as a surprise tat meeting her again the first time this year actually brings back nostalgic feelings of our friendship before and I must admit tat I kinda missed her. We talk like old times and updated each other on wats happening in our lives and before we knew it, we had to head home coz it was late. Promised each other tat we will meet again soon and I do look forward to meeting her the next time.

    Now I believe tat time does heal ALL wounds...even friendship can rekindle with time washing away the past and letting good friends start anew.

    ^_^

    No comments: