Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 25, 2006

    ATTACK OF THE SUPER STIFF NECK

    I was initially looking forward to meeting frens for steamboat tonight but super suay....gena attack of the super stiff neck!

    Either I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or tat I am indeed heaty (as proclaimed by my mum), but I seemed to have a twisted neck that cannot be turn (any ways!)...and every movement puts a strain at the back of my neck all the way down to my shoulders!

    "PAIN" is the only word to describe the day...by afternoon, my condition has worsened such that an effort to stand up from a chair would require a hand supporting my head by the chin to enable me to stand up w/o straining my neck...haiz...suay suay double suay.

    Then my parents came back n asked if I wana go swimming w Charmaine....IN MY CONDITION!!!!!....wat were they thinking??? I might just drown coz I cant move my head up to catch my breath...think I was a bit nasty when I told my mum no...but who would be in a good mood anyway in this kind of condition?!!!

    So, I ended up cancelling the steamboat appt and went to bed from 6pm to 9pm...coz by 6pm, it takes an effort to just support my head upright...sob sob....its still painful now....

    No comments: