Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 09, 2006

    LETHARGIC

    Havent been updating my blog regularly recently. I was kinda shocked to noticed tat it has been a week since my last entry. The past week has been pretty uneventful with me doing the same things such as working, playing game and sleeping. In fact I got much more sleep this past week coz my bro keep chasing me off to bed early n refused to let me play my maplestory. Strange thing is tat, even though I get more sleep, I seemed to be feeling more lethargic than ever. Couldnt keep my spirits up to do anything and have the continuous feeling of being tired and sleepy. Its not the same feeling as when I just feel sleepy from reading all the work related case files...sigh, difficult to explain...anyway, was hoping my energy will return as the weekend draws nearer...gg to hv dinner w Su later...and got appt on sat to go to Dan's place. Something to do other than sitting in front of the PC, I guess...

    No comments: