Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 22, 2006

    MID-WEEK, MIXED FEELINGS???

    Was supposed to meet my Xiao Meis for dinner n games at Pitstop cafe but ended up being fly kite by 2 of them. However, I am not angry w them coz they got valid reason. Luckily, Zhenwei did meet me n we ended up gg to Pitstop anyway.

    We played Modern Art with Timo n Mumu but I think Zhenwei dun really like the game. So sadz...I still lost to Timo, who won the game...guess Amrita would hv won if she's ard...keke! We chatted a bit while playing the games and we were all like old frens n it hits me tat its strange how complete strangers can get to know each other thru a few rounds of games. As there was some lively discussion (one of which was our guessing if Timo n Mumu is a couple...), we ended up not finishing the 2nd game, which I forgot the name..."Dividend" or something.

    My after-thought was tat "How good it is to be young!"...at the time of life where doubts, suspicions, lies & motives are non-existent...wat a great world this would be if all pple have tat bit of innocence in them left...sadly, the test of time will likely to erase our innocence and kill our trusts in other human...this is the reality and the true facts of life!

    No comments: