Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 02, 2006

    CHINESE NEW YEAR - RECAP

    Been a bit lazy the past few days to update my blog on my CNY events...or maybe I shld say I am too busy mapling...keke!

    This will be a long recap posting, so please bear w me k. ;)

    Lets start from CNY eve, 28 Jan:
    As per my previous entry, I did my packing which was exceptionally fast coz I only chucked the things away from sight (chuckle). Was playing maplestory (as expected) after tat until Auntie came with Sheng n Yanling. Then in fact, I let Sheng play a bit of maplestory n he seems to like it too. We started dinner when after Bro, Sis-in-law and Charmaine came. As it was also Yanling's birthday, we had a cake n sang song for her. After dinner, its was TV time n playing w Charmaine. When they finally all left, my 2nd bro and I started mapling again until late at night..hahaha...

    1st Day of CNY, 29 Jan:
    Went to Grandma's (Dad's side) place this morning at abt 11am plus. Took the bus w my 2nd bro while the others went by car. We actually went up the wrong block and was confused if we had the right address...haha...so sotong! It was boring there save for the highlight which is of coz - Charmaine! She was really cute dressed in red and had 2 small buns on her head like Chunli in the Streetfighter game. The rest of my relatives gambled a little blackjack while my 2nd bro n I played Scrabble. Weird I know but we had to have something to pass time k. We returned home quite early tat day, abt 3pm plus. And needless to say, more mapling till late at night.

    2nd Day of CNY, 30 Jan:
    Woke up early tat day and had the urge to play maplestory again. So had an early shower n dressed properly before settling down in front of the PC to play. Waking up my 2nd bro in the process as the PC is in his room...keke. We went over to Grandma's place (Mum's side) also abt 11am plus. Took a cab w Mum, Dad n 2nd bro this time coz the car is still w my eldest bro. It was awfully quiet there as only Auntie's family n ours was there. Seemed like reunion day except my grandma and her maid was there. Oh yah, jus remembered an awful thing: Charmaine SLAPPED me today...continuously some more...while I was carrying her! So sad, think it started from 2nd bro telling her to beat "Gu Gu" (auntie in chinese) and she started raising her fist at me...then came the multiple slaps....sob sob....

    We gambled blackjack a bit after lunch n this time I joined in as the players were sadly few. Eldest bro w sis-in-law n Charmaine soon after tat. And the rest of us returned home quite early at abt 3pm plus again, save for Mum who stayed there w Auntie. Then, I played maplestory at home while waiting for Kim's plan abt whether to meet up tat night. I ended up flying her kite when my eldest bro dropped by in the evening saying tat they had no other places to go n therefore packed dinner for us. So, it was playing w Charmaine n more blackjack time tat night.

    3rd Day of CNY, 31 Jan:
    Woke up really late at noon, think I played games till too late the previous night. But who cares, I continued mapling again. And got scolded by Kim again when she called up n asked if I wana go out. As norm, I din want to coz I am really quite addicted to the game...then she said I have no life lor...hahaha...which is partly true lah...but I did stop playing when eldest bro came over again for dinner. Been seeing a lot of Charmaine lately and again she started beating me up....sob sob! When is she gg to stop tat?


    Ok, tats abt all tat happened during my CNY..boring right? Not really tat bad, it was entertaining to play game and just laze the holiday away. I din collect much ang pows this year but then I guess it doesnt really matter as u grow up. Won a little bit at gambling blackjack this year, hope tat my luck stays. Have taken quite a bit of photos (mainly Charmaine) which I will be shortlisting and posting into this blog soon....so watch out for it!

    No comments: