Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 14, 2006

    RECAP ON THE WEEKEND (11-12 FEB)

    Nothing much happened during the weekend tat just passed except tat I "fly Dan's kite" on Sat n he got pretty angry w me. Dun know wat came over me but I was in a really really sianz mood on Sat...totally no mood to step out of the house, not to mention to meet up w strangers in his house (coz he invited all his colleagues). So, I expected his outburst so just asked Jean to pass him the msg tat I am not gg. But cannot escape the fate I guess...he called up n started grumbling n in short, we end the conversation in a very unhappy note. Sigh, aiyah dunno lah...hopefully this matter will be forgotten soon.

    So, my whole weekend is again spent at home playing games. But I did stop the game to play w Charmaine on Sun, plus went to the hospital to visit my grandma who is hospitalized due to a fall. Tats abt it...

    No comments: