Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 24, 2006

    BLOG - AN ANGER OUTLET???

    Before I started a blog myself, I never knew wat "blog" means. Being an almost complete IT idiot, I have no idea how to surf and read others' blogs, much less, how to start one.

    So, I started by treating this as a diary to write down events and things in my life. Of course, in the process, some of my frens might be bored by the mundane things mentioned coz my life is not tat interesting/happening anyway. But being my good frens, I guessed u all have endured reading my entries anyway.

    Recently, I read some other blogs and realised tat some can be really forward and daring to put their views n opinions in their blogs. Some even vented their pent-up anger by writing some harsh words towards pple. Do these bloggers really want the objects of their anger to see their blogs n feel guilty? But I wonder, is this wat blog is really meant for? A channel to vent anger? I guess this is a debatable point...of coz, I do not hv the answer myself....but I do hope tat I will not do tat in future no matter how upset I am. In my opinion, blog is a space where we "share" thoughts and views, and probably watever is happening in our lives...so I do hope that my frens will hv a good time reading my blog :)

    No comments: