Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 28, 2006

    CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE

    Its CNY eve today and I am at work...how sad right? But its ok lah, at least I got to leave early from work the whole week...which is better coz I din have the mood to work anyway. Now I am just hoping time will fly faster and I can knock off.

    Plans after work, grab my lunch n rush home. Do a little packing in my room, just to chuck everything neatly aside. Then if my 2nd bro is in, we will play Maplestory together. If he is not, I will play on my own. Until Charmaine and the rest comes...then I probably have to stop coz mum will start nagging if I dun. No steamboat for this year's reunion dinner, just some homecooked food, nothing fanciful. Probably will have lots of fruits after dinner. Then game time continues, maybe we will play the computer chinese version of monopoly...hehe...its a cute game I bought previously. If not, then it will be mapling again for me n bro...hehe...But then, these are just my estimated plan lah, see how later lor. :)

    No comments: