Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 24, 2006

    DISTURBING THOUGHTS

    Been thinking of late whether I have become too meddlesome, getting involved in other people's lives in the belief tat I am doing them good...but is it true tat I am helping them? How am I able to shed some light in their lives when I myself hv no headway of my own?

    Been offered an opportunity to take up a perm post doing some coordination work recently. Took me the whole weekend to consider it as the pay is more attractive n it is a perm job. Then I considered my current contract job and my career direction, I am faced with a dilema. Do I go with my initial plan to eventually land myself with a job in a law firm? Or do I just try to get the job with the highest salary offered...such is the problem. Though I am still unsure if I made the right choice, but I decided not to try for the job. Think I shld just stay put in where I am for the moment.

    And who am I to give advice on relationship to pple? As if I am a master at it. Sadly, I have seen more failed cases of relationships than success...very disturbing indeed tat the advice comes from such as me...

    No comments: