Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 28, 2006

    PRE-HOLIDAY MOOD

    Have been in a sort of pre-holiday mood for the past few days. Everyday at work this week was like "Why do I have to come to work?". Couldnt really get my spirits up to do work n "super inefficient" is wat I will call myself of late. Plus, I guess I hv a lot on mind...which makes me more prone to daydreaming.

    U know there are certain stages in life tat u start reflecting wat u did in the past? Analyze ur purpose n direction in life. Think of all the possibilities n dreams for the future. Well, guess I am at one of those stages now. Maybe its a new year thing...but it did not put happy tots in my mind. Although I hv a general idea of my life direction, I have no solid plans nor determination to put everything into action. Guess there is a little coward in all of us tat we dun wish to face up to challenges in life and just wana lead a simple unnoticed life. After much thinking, I am still without a conclusion. No choice but to handle watever comes along in my way. I believe life has a weird way of working out in the end, as long as u keep on believing and do not give up...tats how I pulled thru my years.

    No comments: