Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 21, 2006

    HOOKED TO PITSTOP!!!?????

    Met up with Amrita just now (or considered last night lah) to buy contact lens for me and my bro. She was so bogged down by work tat she came I think nearly an hour late. While waiting for her, I was pacing around in Raffles City S.C. and becoz there was an art event, there was no seats for me to rest on. After pacing for nearly 1/2 hr and bought a perfume from Marks & Spencer...I was really sleepy and din feel like shopping anymore. So I went to the area just above the escalator leading down to the MRT and stood there. As I was waiting, I'm actually able to doze off for abt 15 to 30 mins. Behold the amazing powers of Christine! The ability to sleep while standing...haha!!!

    Anyway, we headed down to Pitstop for dinner (yah, 2 days in a row..keke...). The Pitstop crew was quite shocked to see me there..haha...I had the teriyaki chicken chop this time and Amrita took the fish n chips. Tasted quite good. Comparable to restaurant standard. The cafe was quite busy as I guess most pple patronize on fridays as the weekend is ahead and they could stay up later. We played a few rounds of blokus (this is fast becoming my fav board game) with Shuying (Evelyn's fren), Evelyn and Timothy...it was fun playing with them...they are really seasoned players and it really stimulates the mind to play against them. Amrita was a fast learner as well, took her only seconds to understand the game and able to play as well as if she knew this game all her life...haha....Timo finally got his revenge and won twice...keke...sore loser!

    Left the cafe at abt 11pm plus and had a nice quiet walk down the boat quay area to Fullerton hotel...feeling relaxed after a week of hard (?) work...

    No comments: