Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 01, 2006

    ITS THE NEW YEAR!!!

    Today is the first day of 2006 and I woke up to Kim's call in the morning at abt 10am plus...felt sleepy but nevertheless woke up coz its not polite to tell her I wanted to continue sleeping :)

    Lets recap last night-New Year's Eve....stayed home whole night...had Satay for supper after much insistence from me and my bro, my parents had no choice but to buy back..haha. Not supposed to eat coz of the ulcer but ahhh...who cares!!! Its not gg to get better anyway. I rub salt into my ulcer again last night...TWICE! Brought tears to my eyes again...and ended with some bonjela, which sting almost as bad. Instead of gg straight to bed, I played solo-scrabble again, while watching some rubbish show on TV. I scored 481 points this time round!!! Kim & gang called my hp at abt 2am plus...haha...passed the phone ard to wish me Happy New Year. First it was Kim, Kris, Mabel, Anne, then Mabel again. Haha...so good to hear well wishes from friends firsthand...THANKS GALS!!!!

    Ok, back to today. My ulcer is a little better than yesterday. So, actually agreed and went out with Kim for lunch. Went to Toa Payoh first and she ran some errands...were thinking of eating there but instead arranged to meet up with Kris as well for lunch...at Hougang Mall. Mabel couldnt join us coz she had prior lunch arrangement. And Kim had this crazy craving to sing Karaoke and was jioing Kris and Mabel to go with her...I couldnt coz I wanted to go home to play with my niece...haha...yes, my frens rank after Charmaine...hehe... We had lunch at the Magic Wok in Hougang Mall...the food's not bad and we had a great time chatting. It felt good to go out today coz at least I dun feel tat the holiday is wasted.

    When I returned home ard 3 plus, it was playing with Charmaine all the way. She is just so energetic tat it is so hard to keep up with her. She seems to have put on a little weight...her cheeks chubbier...haha. Jesline said tat her appetite is really good these few days. They went back at abt 8pm plus and Charmaine still looked energetic despite not having a nap since 1pm. Well, I am tired myself and should be turning in to sleep soon...yawn! Age is catching up on me...

    1 comment:

    Christine said...

    Haha...read ur comment a bit too late. My ulcer has already healed, thank god!

    Glad u enjoyed ur NYE...I know I didnt...