Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 03, 2006

    LALALA....IT'S TUESDAY!

    Yipee! My ulcer is almost completely healed. Was a lot better yesterday n although I stayed home whole day yesterday, I was less irritable n enjoyed playing w Charmaine. The chicken pox guy (hehe...my eldest bro lah) finally returned to his own home last night, so now it's just waiting to see if I have gotten z virus.

    Was in quite a good mood when I woke up this morning, none of the blues tat I felt last Tue. I think its becoz I felt rested and a bit bored the whole weekend tat working brings a little something to do...hehe...and I have a dinner appt with Amrita later. Felt a bit guilty for neglecting her since I came back from Perth. We used to meet up like at least once a week, now I havent seen her like in abt 3 weeks...or had it been a month :P Well, we sure got a lot of catching up to do ;)

    No comments: