Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 05, 2006

    KARAOKE FUN

    Karaoke just now was fun. In the end, only Kim, Mabel and me went to sing at K-box Hougang Plaza. Kris accompanied Yi Ching in the cybercafe next to K-box. But thank god tat she lent us 2 jackets or I might have frozen in there.

    Realised tat I am really out of touch with all new songs or even semi-new songs. Did not know quite a number of songs they sang and it was like my first time hearing them...hehe...but overall it was good relaxing there rather than being home alone. I think one of the good things abt gg out with them is probably tat it is usually relaxed and easy...no haste or pressure involved. Reminded me of the time in Perth with them, no such things as keeping to schedule or plans...it was "head where u feel like gg" trip...haha!!! Would never have tot tat being a person who love to plan ahead, I would enjoy those days of idleness.

    No comments: