Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 15, 2006

    MAPLESTORY CRAZE

    Lately I am gg nuts with the online game Maplestory. Call it addiction...obsession...lost myself into the game liaoz.

    Played the whole of the afternoon yesterday (a fine sunny sat spent on gaming), until Kim distracted me with a phonecall asking me to go out for dinner. Which is a good idea considering I have no dinner plans. So we cracked our head and came up with the idea of gg to fisherman's village. We even came up with contingent plan - if it rains, we will go to airport instead. Then, we jio Mabel to join us but she had to go to Sun Yan Zi concert. Also, contacted Kris who luckily like us also have no life lor...nowhere to go...haha! So we went fisherman for dinner, which by the way is not cheap lor...I tot it wld be hawker price but no, it cost more like restaurant price...abt $40++ for 3 pax.

    We went for a drink n bum ard and met Anne with her friends (sorry, forgot their names), so coincidental...haha...Anyway, we left them and hanged out at another drinking place there (forgot the name of the place too :P ) and only returned home ard 1am plus. But being as obsessed with Maplestory as I am, I ended up playing Maplestory till 5am...haha...even met my bro in the game..naughty boy, he also playing so late...haha

    No comments: