Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    PITSTOP CAFE - FIRST VISIT

    Today was my first visit to Pitstop Cafe. Was supposed to meet Zhenwei, Weini and Shiming at 1pm but turned out tat Zhenwei and I rotted and waited for the other 2 until 2pm plus close to 3pm lor!!! Told u gals already, "Where got Da Jie Da wait for her Xiao Mei one??"! Haha...

    Had our lunch at Pitstop, really quite good for a new setup. The place is homely and comfortable. The staff there are friendly although their service is not first class. Well, who wants first class service in a place like home anyway? Keke, just help ourselves lah.

    Looking at the various games available, I found tat I only recognized a few. Sounds like I dun have much of a childhood...sob..sob...We tried 4 games in total: Mad Magazine Game, PITS, Blokus and Galloping Pigs. Spent 3 whole hrs playing games there, excluding eating time, keke.

    Here are some pics:-


    Looking at the YUMMY food!



    With the young girls...



    Game#1: MAD Magazine Game



    Game#2: Blokus



    Game#3: Galloping Pigs



    See how cute the pigs are on the tracks...Kawaii



    The chicks, egg and hmmm...

    See Weini's blog entry on tat day dated 11 January 2006.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey gal!!! Glad that u have enjoyed urself at the cafe!!! Sorry that I din really "entertain" you guys that day coz I was sick. Hope to see you around again yea? HAve a good weekend ahead of you!!!!