Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 18, 2006

    FLU OR SINUS???

    Woke up this morning with a running nose...then it became blocked nose. Kept wondering if it is the regular morning sinus nose which btw, irritates me to no bounds...or could it be I just caught the flu bug? Well, came into office on the dot and was sneezing and sniffing away. Think I am one irritating nose orchestra which is disturbing everyone's peace. Had really wanted to take MC but tot tat it is really "bo(3) hua(2)" to take MC when I already reached office and half a day is gone. And since I have limited MC days, better to save it for rainy days.

    So, I waited till 11am plus to see if the sneezing and running/blocked nose stops, which will signifies that it is a sinus problem. But unfortunately, it didnt. So, I popped a Clarinase pill and stopped the flow for the moment. Hope this will last till I knock off. Dun like eating too much medicine, harmful for the body. SOMEONE! Pls wind the clock faster so tat I can go home soon. Sob...sob...

    No comments: