Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 07, 2006

    PITSTOP CAFE - 14B CIRCULAR ROAD

    This is not an advertisement.

    I chanced upon a link in Mabel's blog: "http://pitstopcafe.blogspot.com/" on a cafe named Pitstop Cafe, a new boardgame concept cafe opened in Dec last year (2005). Was very impressed by the entreprenurship of the 4 young owners and the stories they had to tell. It is not difficult to imagine how difficult it is to start a business and the hardships they have to face to get the place running. Salute to them for their efforts!!!



    I have yet to patronize the place...but was so impressed by the contents in their blog that I have an urge to go right down now. But sadly, I have appts to keep today...might try it tomorrow maybe, if I can get khakis...will feel odd gg alone coz wont have pple to play games with me :)

    Ok, I have decided to add their link in my main page...look out for it and browse thru to see their interesting updates! Maybe u will see me in their pics one of these days when I do patronize them.

    No comments: