Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 22, 2006

    ANOTHER WEEKEND BURNT???

    Recap on Sat:

    Was initially planning to go out with Xiao Meis on Sat but Weini was sick...so tats my plan was burnt...hope she gets well really soon. And of coz tat she stays healthy.

    After attempting to tag along with my eldest bro but found out tat he is gg visiting my sis-in-law's family, I was resigned to the fate of staying at home for the weekend. :( Then, Kim called! Haha...count on her perfect timing. She was getting quite frustrated with her loads of marking tat I think she probably needs to get out for a breather. So, I spent Sat evening with Kim n Kris, wondering ard aimlessly in Kim's car as it was raining and we had no idea where to go. Ended up at Robertson Walk for a drink n chit chat. A rather relaxing night...and of coz when I got back, I started gaming again! Haha...how can I miss playing maplestory? Only slept at 4am plus this morning.

    No comments: