Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 04, 2006

    CONSEQUENCES

    Consequence...it comes with every decision and choice we make in life. It basically means wat u get or wat happens after a decision/choice. It may be a good or bad outcome depending on our own views and wat we want.

    There is no definite right or wrong decision/choice in this world, they only become right or wrong becoz of our views which are affected by our upbringing and the values tat are instilled upon us. Therefore, in my opinion, the decision/choice we make should be geared by wat type of consequences might result from it and wat we want. I cannot say tat I can fathom wat "consequence" means in totality but I do know tat all of us should ponder over it with each decision/choice we make. If u can accept the consequences, then I guess no one can say tat u r wrong...am I right?

    No comments: