Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 19, 2006

    BLOKUS FUN AT PITSTOP

    Brought Su to Pitstop Cafe today after our briefing session at HQ. It was a brisk walk from City Hall and when we reached the place, we were warmly greeted by Evelyn and heard a screeching from Timo...haha...his infamous screeching greeting!

    The place was sadly empty, except for their own staff, when we got there. Guess not many pple are as free to patronize the cafe at working hours :P

    We sat down for a coffee for Su and chocolate milkshake for me. Decided to play some games and Timo taught us a 2 player game - the balloon game. Ok lah, it was average but nothing exciting. Then, I asked abt Blokus and Margaret (aka Mumu) and Timo immediately said they will join in...haha...If u wana know wat's the game of blokus, pls refer to my blog entry on 10 Jan "Pitstop Cafe - First Visit".

    We started the 1st round with a very weird formation whereby every tile seems to be placed very oddly and I was playing the "friendly style" as wat I did previous with my Xiao Meis. But I quickly learned tat Mumu and Timo is not to be underestimated. As Evelyn described, the game defines the world as a "Dog Eat Dog World"...Timo being the Dog...hahaha...(pls dun kill me if u read my blog, Timo). I continued the game for the next 3 rounds planning strategies to block the opponents way while clearing my own tiles (u gotta play the game to know wat I am talking abt). Anyway, the winners of the 4 rounds were: Mumu, Me, Mumu and Su. Wat happened to the Dog??? Well, Timo lost all the way lor...hehe...he really gotta buck up.

    Su din stay for dinner while I did coz Mum din cook mine. Had their "Poultry in a Kueh" which is essentially Chicken Lasagne. Loved the taste ever since Shiming ate it the last time we were there. I left the cafe right after dinner coz I started thinking abt my maplestory again...hands itching to play it :P Well, off to playing liao.

    No comments: