Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 06, 2006

    CELEBRATION AT HAPPY DAZE

    Met up with Kim and gang (she doesnt like me saying this word...so I shall change to Frens instead) just now. Had dinner at Happy Daze (located at Serangoon Gdn Circus) with Kim, Mabel and Jean for my first time. The food there is quite nice...I ordered an American Breakfast from the menu. Funny tat they serve Breakfast for dinner....hehe...but the bacon, sausage, scrambled egg and toast tasted really good...only the fries seem a little soggy. Jean had curry chicken (the curry tasted sweet actually) with rice and Kim had chicken chop. We also tried the chicken wings which tasted good as well. Then we started chatting a little rubbish...not convenient to disclose here though...hehe...and we found tat Jean, the nurse to be, is not really well tuned with some simple medical stuff. Jean! U shld really start studying hard instead of watching Korean shows and god knows wat else u do during ur free time...keke!

    Ok, back to the place. Quite a cozy cafe with a nice ambience. Got a big screen TV and a projector which constantly distracted Kim and Mabel who are trying to take a peek on wats showing...and Mabel complained tat my head is BIG! Boo..hoo...hoo....they played nice music there, I am not familiar with the genre, so shall not attempt to identify song titles...haha...

    Then, Anne came with her colleague Julius. She order Indonesian fried rice (the name reminded me of Uno's nasi goreng in Perth..Kim and Mabel, remember?) and Julius had chicken chop...but alas! He followed tat with curry chicken and some other orders as well. Boy, can the guy eat! Keke...by this time both Jean and Kim looked ready to knock out due to their lack of sleep last night. Had to constantly try to draw them into conversation so tat they dun KO. Anyway, I was distracted from talking coz of my 9pm channel 8 show: Love concierge, hee...I changed seats with Kim to watch. Jean left at abt 9.30pm and I left with Kim at abt 10pm plus...guess its better I rest early as well. Been out every night for almost the whole week...waiting for my mum's patience to wear out and start nagging...hahaha!

    See photos at Mabel's blog entry.

    No comments: