Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 13, 2006

    DEGREE CERTIFICATE

    Finally collected my degree cert today. Took a half day leave to specially go down to RELC to collect it. Happened that today is also nearing the deadline for current student to register for exams, therefore the place was packed with pple. Met 2 of my ex-coursemates (as I have graduated), Chris and Kai ler there...both last minute pple. Aiyah, next time shld try to pay earlier mah, then dun have to wait till last minute and queue for nearly 2 hrs...haha

    Well, my cert collection is at a different floor and I was way early...the pple are out for lunch till 2pm and I was there at 1pm! Was intending to find a place to eat in RELC but there was only a chinese restaurant which is a bit too expensive to eat lunch alone there. So, I remember pacing ard for at least 1/2 hr before I decided to approach the receptionist abt it. Fortunately, the nice lady tended to me and actually gave me my cert!!! Haha...so happy to get it and be on my way home after tat. Cant wait to play Maplestory when I get back....which I am gg to do soon....hehe

    No comments: