Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007

    Bizarre - Weird Sightings

    One of the weirdest morning I had for a long time. It started off with my discman being spoiled T_T ...or maybe its the batteries...no idea...

    Anyway, when I was waiting for bus to the MRT, I saw a lady who was dressed rather shabbily with this highly striking red platform shoes that have heels with floral design. Can u imagine how one's vision will automatically be drawn to the shoes then move up to survey the shabbily dressed owner? Gosh...wat a waste of tat nice looking platform.

    Then on the bus, the lady sitting opposite me has this weird dress combination: A floral top, a striped black knee length pants and a burberry shawl. "Too much details" shouts out when u look at her. Talk abt poor dress sense! Dun pple look at the mirror before they go out nowadays?!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Weird Dressing

    At the MRT station, I saw another lady with red high heels...dress not shabbily but looks almost like a walking ang bao if not for the black colour on her skirt.

    Best to come is this elderly lady who has her hair bun up on her head...and I do mean literally ON her head (not the usual behind the head bun):
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Weird Bun

    Wats funnier is that her hair is a bit like olive colour (I guess her golden/yellow dye must have faded) but her bun is black!...wat a mismatch....wat was she thinking?! :X

    Maybe its coz I wasnt wearing my earphones and blasting music into my ears, I seems to be noticing more pple and things. Even had time to check guys out in the train. Most seems rather earnest and were reading either newspapers or books on the train. Then there was this guy who took out a National Geographics magazine out...sort of jolt my memory regarding a certain someone who loves reading tat magazine. I felt so nostalgic...I miss him...or shld I say the him whom I know...he has changed much...haiz...pple change...

    No comments: