Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    Little BitS Of My Life

    Shall treat all of u to little bits of my life for the past few days...




    I saw a Kwon Sang Woo lookalike on the MRT this morning! My thought process was like - "Wow! That guy looks good...but a bit thin...hmm, OMG! He looks like KSW!!!"...mentally drooling...

    Too bad, he was carrying this lady's bag, so that was his gf beside him. Come to think of it, he is not as tall or fit as KSW, just the facial resemblance...ok, no loss! Keke...




    My colleague shared her experience of getting a drink from Banquet one night. After finishing the first drink, she bought another (from elsewhere I think) and decided to transfer the ice from the first cup to the next, only to find to her HORROR - A COCKROACH mixed in the ice!!! Ewwww...I dun blame her for puking later on...its really gross. Reminded me of another time when I went to another Banquet food court and was buying some Chee Cheong Fan from a stall and saw a cockroach on the wall near the steamer where my Chee Cheong Fan came from @_@ ...I din wana make an issue coz the steamer was not against the wall anyway, so I dismissed it. Then, a customer approached the stall owner with his bowl of sliced fish noodles and complained abt something to the owner. So, the owner simply replied that he will get the customer a fresh bowl of noodles. I was quite irked by tat incident coz I highly suspected the customer found a cockroach or some insect in his noodles...Ewww....wat is happening to the hygiene of places these days?




    Been feeling rather lethargic lately. Kinda MISSED some things in my past...

    1) the feeling of having someone close to my heart
    2) walking along the streets of Perth with that special someone (its a memory I hold dear, so frens, pls dun scold me)
    3) exploring the cafes and restaurants in Perth with K and M
    4) relaxing at some cafe/fast food joint with K observing passers-by and commenting on their dressing
    6) having a drink with A at Marina Mandarin and Fullerton Hotel
    7) wasting time with J by going shopping and eating while everyone else is working




    I received this interesting email regarding how warm water is beneficial for us...read on ^^

    This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about heart attacks. This makes sense.. the Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals...not cold water...maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!!

    Nothing to lose, everything to gain...

    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine.

    Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

    A serious note about heart attacks: You should know that not every heart
    attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

    You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive...





    Lately I kept asking myself wat sort of a fren I am. Am I a good fren? How do my frens regard me? => Busybody, bothersome, cranking, long-winded, self-centered, arrogant, proud, insensitive, etc??? Of coz I won't list out the possible good qualities here...duh, if its abt good traits, then I wont really be bothered already.

    Sometimes, I do wonder to wat extent should frens help each other? Isn't each of us responsible for our own lives and the decisions that we make? Are we obligated to give advice and warnings to our frens no if its needed? And does frens appreciate wat u are trying to do for them?

    Ah.....so many ?????????????????????????????

    No comments: