Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    Hao Huai Nian O! ~~~

    Met up with 2Ks and M (I am not mentioning names coz afraid they mind :P ) on Sat...not seen them for some time le...think I too lazy ba, never bothered to initiate gatherings these days.

    Anyway, met up with 2Ks first at Parkway Parade and did a little window shopping. Realised a number of shops have been changed (again it signifies that I have not been out much recently) but they are mostly the typical retail chains. Coz we had too much time on hand before meeting M, we ended up heading for the arcade, Timezone. Wah, such a long time since I have been to the arcade...the games have changed a lot since. In my days, there were games like Time Crisis 2, House of the Dead 2, Metal Slug and Puzzle Bubble...now it is already Time Crisis 4, House of the Dead 4, Metal Slug 4 and Puzzle Bubble is no longer in sight. We ended up playing some stupid games lah...dunno how to play all the new games.

    Eating places in Parkway area has also increased. Think Singaporeans are really spoilt for choice...can see restaurants, cafes, fast food, hawkers and eating places at every turn. We ended up going to Siglap to look for nice place to makan...hehe...wonder why we made M come down all the way to Parkway in the first place :P

    I have never been to Siglap area to eat. Have only heard from others abt there being cafes there that open till late and offer good food. Lucky 2Ks drove...tats the good thing abt going out with them...free ride to places. Haha...anyway, we had wanted to dine at Lemongrass but settle for Thai Express as the former has no seats for us in the aircon and well...the weather lately can kill...keke...Ok lah, food at Thai Express not bad but I cant really reason going all the way there to eat wat I can find in Kovan :P

    Our aftermeal dessert was better. We went to this cafe call "The Cheesecake Cafe", Frankel Estate, 685 East Coast Road, S(459054), Tel: 64487725. I love the setting there...very cool ambience and the place just brings back memories of Perth and our good time there. Why couldnt there be more of such cafes in Singapore? I am not good at describing, so why dont all of u just head down to check out the place. They serve cakes, coffee, tea, alcohol, finger food and other drinks. I feel the food and drinks are so-so lah (average)...but I was more attracted by the ambience and feeling tat the place gives me...had a good time chatting too...such a conducive place to bum ard and do some catching up with frens.

    No pics to show coz as u all might have known, I am not a very pic person...so use ur imagination k!

    No comments: