Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 16, 2007

    ~~~ Hot Yoga ~~~

    Had my very first Yoga class last night! ^^

    After contemplating for a very long time whether I shld take up Yoga lesson, I finally got a try when Amrita referred me for a free trial. Yes, I know trials can be irritating coz u know there will definitely be hard selling after ur trial, but my fren and I went mentally prepared. We picked to go for "Hot Yoga" which is the all popular choice now.

    Now...abt my first Yoga experience...well, I think I suck at it! The temperature in the room was pretty warm and my sweat was trickling down a few minutes after I entered the room. Halfway thru the class, I had difficulty breathing in there and started to feel dizzy...had to sit down for a couple of positions coz I was afraid I would faint (fainting would have been more humiliating than sitting there and not doing). Thru the 1 hr session, think I sat off nearly 1/2 hr of it :P

    My fren fared better, she din go dizzy and was able to complete the whole class. The instructor even helped to adjust her body positions...haha...think he expected too much from beginners like us le.

    Was a bit disappointed in myself but comforted by thinking that I shld go for normal beginner classes first and learn postures and breathing before going back to Hot Yoga. Our consultants then chatted with us for a long 2hrs and managed to pursuade us to sign up for a 5mths membership. So...I AM GOING FOR YOGA LESSONS FOR THE NEXT 5 MTHS!!!

    Anyway, for all of you who are interested in Yoga, check out True Yoga's Website

    Frens, if u wan a free trial lesson, leave me a message and I will refer you to my consultant.

    No comments: