Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 30, 2007

    It Started With A Kiss

    A very big THANK YOU to all the contributors of youtube, I got to watch so many dramas becoz of u ^^.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I remember seeing the word "ISWAK" somewhere and was wondering wat the hell it means...then finally I realised its "It started with a kiss", the title of this Taiwan drama starring Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng. A really sweet show abt a dumb girl's (hmm..a bit harsh lah...shld call her a not so smart girl) pursuit of love and how she chase after a genius boy whom she had 2 years of crush on. Despite how the boy rejected her initially and everyone looked down on her, she persevered and finally won his heart. Of coz there is lots of anecdotes and laughs in the show but I am jus too plain lazy to write abt them...hehe....anyway, a show definitely worth watching....

    The show also triggered a lot of thoughts in me. Remember feeling indignant for Ariel at some parts of the show when Joe was being really mean to her but she had persisted on forgiving him and continuing her chase...I kept thinking "Why dun she just give up? Go find some other nicer boys lah."....hmm, I sound like a loser right? Just wana give up when faced with obstacles...but I really cannot justify putting myself out for such humiliation...confessing love to a boy is already like such a tough task...but to confess then be thick skin and stick to the boy no matter how he treats u....sigh! Its either the girl is real stupid (which Ariel's character in the show is) or the girl is real desperate...I wana be viewed as neither. :P

    RATING FOR SHOW: **** (out of 5 stars)

    No comments: