Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 17, 2006

    New Blogskin, New Look

    It has been a year since I started blogging and I think its time to bring my blog to the next level!??? Wonder wat I mean...well, its simple, to improve the presentation of my blog, I have decided to do away with the old boring blogskin and give a brighter new look to my blog.

    After searching through the many blogskins available on websites, I finally find a perfect one which I like. Sadly, due to my limited HTML knowledge...it was a struggle to edit the layout of the blogskin. I tried to update it one of the day last week and ended up giving up halfway coz it was just too complicated. Then, I tried again yesterday and after much editing and previewing...I finally managed to get the LOOK tat I wanted. But guess wat??? When I tried to save the template, there was a connection failure and everything was lost!!! Aiyo, my whole heart fell at tat T_T Had to redo the whole thing again and crack my brain recalling the changes.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    Anyway, the new blogskin is up now, and I hope that all of u like it. Some might ask why I pick PIGs to be the theme of my blog...hmm...no reason...I like pigs (cartoon ones I mean...dun think I will like real life pigs).

    No comments: