Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 23, 2006

    What a Day!

    Some recall for the day...

    Saw A LOT of dead cockroaches along the streets of Chinatown. Think I counted abt 5 of them lying in a particular spots and more along the way while I was walking to work from Chinatown MRT. I think the authorities should really do something abt this...wat if some tourists decide to start off their touring day early and come down to Chinatown, only to find a whole army of dead cockroaches...super unsightly! Eewwwww.....well, read my previous posting -
    DEAD COCKROACHES

    Had a hectic 1/2 day at work coz I had an IT briefing in the afternoon. Went down to Treasury for the briefing and I was actually quite interested in the topics that they were covering - Wikipedia, Blogging and Podcasting. An IT idiot like me would probably need this kind of lessons. Now, a million dollar question: "What happened during the time I sat in the IT briefing?" Those who know me well would have guessed....yeh! I slept through most parts of the briefing...actually, I was only awake at the blogging part, which is really useless coz they only touch on wat is blogging, some interesting blogs and where u can go to create ur own blog (which is duh...wat do u think u are reading?).

    After the briefing, there was a sudden downpour and Su & myself were stuck at Funan for a while. So we went up to Challenger, wanting to see if there is any arcade/game station where we can waste some waiting time. We did manage to play X-box a while before some boy came up to me and ask to play...haiz...no choice, have to relinquish the controller. OMG, I LOST TO A BOY!!!

    On my way home on the bus, I actually saw a car with some Watsons plastic bags covering the rear of the car. Initially I was wondering why the car owner pasted Watsons plastic bags on his rear window...then I realised that....the car has NO REAR WINDOW! Wahaha....

    Then, when I reached home, I saw a BIG flying cockroach!!! I was chasing it ard like crazy and trying to kill it while scaring myself half to death...but I kept missing...finally, it hid under my washing machine and disappeared. Funny it din occur to me to use Baygon on the cockroach -_|||

    Hmm...my day started with cockroach...and it ended with cockroach...wat a day!

    No comments: