Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 22, 2006

    Somewhat Happening Weekend ^^

    I finally came out of my cocoon and walked out of my home last week. I met up w Kim last Friday for dinner at Bishan and some late night shopping at a pasar malam there...been so long since I went to jalan at pasar malams...hehe...quite interesting to see wat they sell nowadays. I am preparing my 10 X'mas for my family and managed to settle 2 gifts. Holes burning in my pocket!!!

    On Sunday, I went out with my bros, sis-in-law, niece and nephew for lunch. Due to my laziness, I only had 2 pieces of pineapples for breakfast! And I had to endure hunger till 2pm plus (or was it 3pm?) for lunch...coz Charmain had to get her 'beauty' sleep till nearly 2pm, or else she will be cranky and unbearable. I have no idea why we selected to go Suntec for lunch but the buffet at Sizzler made it worthwhile the wait. It has been quite some time since I ate at Sizzler too...I simply love their garlic bread...mmm...so tasty! The rest of the food was also delicious. Only disappointment was the ice-cream (weird hor?)...well, it was coz the ice-cream came out of the machine too soft and watery and melted so quickly tat its really a bit messy to eat.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    "Hmm...wat are these 2 dishes???" (above & below)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Have u guessed it? They are my creative masterpiece!!!...using leftover crumbs of food. Once again, all shall behold my artistic nature :P Come on...dun puke! They actually look like real dishes wat!

    After lunch was a little shopping...which din yield much except for my bro's new handphone. I think its really tough to shop around with kids. But well, it was fun for me to push Ray's pram and see him sleeping sweetly. He is such a CUTE baby!!! Oh, then there is this cute thing when we were travelling home in my 2nd bro's car. We stopped by NTUC for my eldest bro to buy some grocery. So, the rest of us waited in the car and I pass Ray over to my 2nd bro to play with for a little while. Then Ray was so excited and was chuckling and laughing while trying to get his hands on the wheels...wahaha....So CUTE!!! He even tried to bite the wheels....wait...he tries to bite everything he can get his teeth on. He bit on the seat belt too. When Ray was passed back to me for us to continue out journey home...he whined loudly protesting being taken away from "his" wheels...LOL! CUTE baby!!! (Hmm...how many times have I said CUTE?)

    No comments: