Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 23, 2006

    Falling Into Routine

    Besides the usual everyday routine such as wake up, get ready, go to work, work, go home, maple and sleep...I discovered my very own weekly routine.

    Weekly Routine
    Monday - Monday Blues, I feel sucky & not feel like going to work. Taking leave is always on my mind on this day of the week.

    Tuesday - Suppose to go swimming but I always manage to convince myself to go home and maple.

    Wednesday - CORN SOUP DAY!!!! See my previous posting: Corn Soup T_T

    Thursday - Late night day...coz the next day is Friday, I keep convincing myself that sleeping late is ok coz can slack at work on Friday since weekend is near.

    Friday - Only 1 thing in mind: 5.30PM ....Why? My off work time.

    Saturday - Maple Day ^^

    Sunday - Family Day. My eldest bro & his family comes over for lunch and I get to play with my niece and nephew (but normally I will get tired of playing with them and go back to mapling).

    Haha...not bad hor...I am quite amazed at myself too. Often wonder how issit tat human beings can fall into routine work/things so easily? Its like our body and mind mould themselves to suit wats happening around us and when it catches the pattern, the same things just repeat themselves. Dun know wat I am talking abt??? :P well...nevermind...me talking crap again....

    No comments: