Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    Helen...we miss U...

    One of my colleague, Helen, has left the company. The 4th colleague (under contract in our dept) to leave and there is still NO REPLACEMENT!!! Think employers just love to exploit labour...arghhhh....

    Been feeling tired of my job for the longest time already...day in, day out of reading case files can really get to me...coupled with annoying directors & creditors, ambiguous instructions and overload of work...makes me wana leave the place sooner than planned. But being the lazy me, I am putting off the job hunt..."maybe next week ba" ringing in my head all the time...

    Now tat my neighbour at work is gone, it became even more boring than ever...the frequency of visits from the Z-monster has also increased. She had been a model for me to at least do more work coz she is forever rushing work...in tat way, I slack less when she was ard. So, u can more or less guess the state I am in right now :P

    Helen, you are being missed in office k! Wish u all the best for the future and keep in touch ^^

    No comments: