Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 03, 2007

    Karaoke + Nice Dinner = Great Day Out!

    I had an enjoyable day out with my Xiaomeis (ie. Ni, Meng and ZW). We din plan much for the day and only went for Karaoke and dinner but I think its more the company than wat u do that makes ur day great. ^^

    Initially, we wanted to go swimming at Jurong but once again our plan failed. Its always one reason or another, think we will never be able to successfully arrange a swimming outing...sadz...

    Well, we went K-Box at Suntec this time rather than Party World which we used to go. The room was comfortable as it was rather big for 4 persons but as usual, out of the 2 mics, 1 is slightly faulty. Wonder why does this happen everytime I go to sing karaoke? Do the owners/operators just decide to mix the good and faulty mics such that there is 1 of each in each room? Then when pple complain, they will replace another mic...which might well turn out to be faulty again :X

    Anyway, we still had a good time despite the lousy mic...but I am finding it rather boring to be singing the same songs over and over...I am not really learning new songs...so am quite stuck when I go singing - boring! Am really outdated anyway...dun know all the new songs...ok, maybe I heard of them but dun really know them well.

    I also received presents from them for my belated birthday...so sweet of them :) ...I wasnt expecting more presents after my "sick" birthday. We took some photos with Meng's famous digital cam which has amazingly short battery life. Now, I just gotta wait till Meng send us the photos so that I can upload here...which might well take forever coz Meng.... =X

    We had dinner at Asian Kitchen at Marina. Surprisingly, the Zha Jiang Mian and Prawn Wanton Soup Noodle both tasted good. At first I was a bit wary abt how the Zha Jiang Mian will taste like (coz the one I tried at one restaurant in Chinatown in the past tasted pretty bad). Luckily, unlike the one I tried last time which was with blackish sauce, this Zha Jiang Mian at Asian Kitchen has a reddish sauce which is chilli and etc. Tasted quite good ah...yam yam...

    After dinner it was just heading home to more tv and games. Think I am old, feel tired after a short day out.

    No comments: