Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 31, 2007

    Taste Sweet Love

    An unexpected 'bonus' K-drama which did not feature any of my idols when I bought the show. I chose this show purely on the storyline. Though I do recognize some of the actor and actresses in the show, they were not in my idol list.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    ^^ Taste Sweet Love ^^

    I like the title of this show. Actually the storyline is pretty typical:
    - FL (Female Lead) has secret crush on Best Fren
    - Best Fren too stupid to realise and was going out with other girls
    - FL met Best Fren's bro (Male Lead) coincidentally in Japan and spent a night at his place but did not know who he is
    - Both FL and ML returned to Korea
    - Best Fren for some reason asked FL to rent a room to ML and take care of him on his behalf
    - FL agreed to take ML in despite disliking him becoz of Best Fren
    - FL go through rough patch when Best Fren got engaged to another girl and ML comforted her
    - FL and ML fall in love instead
    - Best Fren suddenly realise his love for FL (told u he is stupid) and decided to go after FL
    - Best Fren find out that his bro is also in love with FL and decided to back out (He shld lor!)
    - In the middle of all these, there is another girl who is in love with ML and also some scenes of jealousy by both FL and ML.

    Well, the above is the main storyline lah. Of coz there are other details like how the FL turned from an ugly duckling to become a pretty swan and how ML turned from an unknown song composer to become famous...blah blah blah...Good show lah, really!

    A sweet scence from the show (of the FL and ML):
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    RATING FOR SHOW: **** (out of 5 stars)

    Wat I love so much abt this show is tat it introduced me to my new idol: LEE WAN (real name Kim Hyeong-su)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Doesnt he just look cool?!!! And he is born in 1984! Gosh!!! So cute! Look at another picture of him I found...hmm...doesnt really look like him in the show though...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    RATING FOR LEE WAN: ***** (out of 5 stars)

    ^^ Ok lah, I am biased...I like this show a lot becoz of Lee Wan :P

    No comments: