Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 05, 2007

    New Year Resolution

    Its Year 2007. Belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!!!!

    I know I am late in posting my new year well wishes to everyone but its a long story which involved me being unable to sit in front of the computer...which I will write in another post "Flashback on a sick ending".

    As u might have guessed now, my new year resolution for 2007 is to be healthy and stay healthy. Maybe I shld now give serious thoughts abt joining Amore or taking up some gym package (might be too expensive though), abt gg back to my weekly swimming routine, abt eating healthier food and doing less snacking & feasting, abt taking up yoga (Amore will include this though)....hmm, better action on some of those thoughts or they will remain as thoughts only.

    What abt u? Wats ur new year resolution? Have u started on it/them already?

    No comments: