Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 31, 2007

    Wonderful Life

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Another K-drama by my idol Kim Jae Won. Its been some time since I watched his shows. Anyway, I borrowed this from a colleague and was pleasantly surprised to know that this is the drama which Kim Jae Won came to film in Spore 2 to 3 years ago. I was doing temp job in STB then and heard news that HE was in Spore and in the exact building where I was working. Its a pity I din get to see him in person (coz I was working mah...cant possibly just run down to get a peek at him). He's really tall so I guess must have been easy to spot even in a crowd...plus so handsome...oops...I am digressing...

    Ok, the story started with these 2 strangers heading to Spore for different reasons. Female Lead (FL) wanted to 'say' goodbye to her bf who died in Spore, while the Male Lead (ML) wanted to visit and celebrate his gf's birthday. So by some twist of fate, they bumped into each other and became enemies at first sight. Then, ML found that his gf was 2-timing him and was really upset. FL comforted him, though they were loggerheads, and then ML return the comfort when FL was saying goodbye to her dead bf. They ended up spending a drunk night together and had a one night affair. Thereafter, they parted ways and returned to Korea. After returning to Korea, ML contacted FL for favours and their fate continued. At that moment, FL found that she is pregnant......

    The story is really touching, especially towards the last portion abt their child and how the 2 of them found love in each other. Well worth watching and well worth spending that amount of tears that are likely to fall. :)

    I shall start a star rating for the shows/dramas that I review from now on. This will give u an indication on whether u wish to watch the show too.

    RATING FOR SHOW: *** (out of 5 stars)

    No comments: