Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 22, 2007

    I Hate Thinking

    Lately I seems to be involved in a lot of conversations regarding working condition in Spore, wat is my next target job, family and children matters, my escalating age issue and why I am not finding someone?!

    Typical conversational topics ba...but these are the precise topics that I dislike. Hate the idea of being put to thinking abt such stuff. Although I have no clear plan on my coming job hunt, but I do have a targetted timeline and a rough idea of wat kind of job I wana look for...though am still not sure whether I am suited for that industry...well, but I am ready to try.

    As for family (ie. setting up own family) and children, I dun really think I am getting there. In fact, lately I have a mind not to get married and have kids. Somehow I hv gotten used to the lifestyle now and frankly, the thought of a sudden shift in living habits and blah blah is really quite scary. With that in mind, dun think I am on the lookout for any guys either. Think good and reliable guys are a rare gem now. And I still have the hovering thought that, if being with someone doesnt improve my life and make me happier, than its really much better on my own. Hmm...think I am accepting the fact that I may stay single my whole life. Not really an entirely happy thought but am really not rejecting it either...think its just an outcome of life if u happen not to meet the one person whom u are meant to spend ur life with.

    Again, like to stress that, I really dislike these topics. Dun think it will help to have a life plan fixed, thinking that everything will go smooth...coz they dun! I have learned that its better to take things when it comes...not to go totally clueless in life, its good to have a rough idea where u are heading but dun go make detailed or intricate plans abt ur future...coz more likely than not, things dun happen the way u want it.

    No comments: