Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 12, 2007

    Recap on Xmas 2006

    A little late for this post but better late than never.

    Another Xmas went by and we celebrated it at home though we are not Christians nor Catholics. I have decided to make Xmas a date for family gathering when I can care and share with my family. Also a date which I have set for myself to give them a year's worth of Birthday presents. Since its quite a hassle to shop for gifts as and when a family member's birthday arrives, I have decided to shop for them all in 1 shot and give them out during Xmas. Its also to prevent the kids from asking why they dun have presents during another's birthday.

    So, same as last year I present gifts for everyone and this year my brothers, sis-in-law and aunt joined in by contributing gifts of theirs into the big pile. See!!! ^^

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I was very pleased with the turnout of the presents. Makes the kids go "wah!" when they saw them...hehe..but there is just 1 weird present wrapped by my 2nd bro. It looked like this odd 5-stone thingy that the wrapping is pasted together at 3 sides and looks (shhh...awful). So, we had it re-wrapped before the Xmas celebration started.

    Before:
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    After:
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Food was ordered from Prima Deli and some cooked by Mum.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Though it seems odd to have Bee Hoon and Curry on the same table/meal with Black Pepper Chicken, Roast Ham, Shepherd's Pie and Salad, I guess everyone enjoyed Mum's curry bee hoon. Except poor Ray who cannot eat with us yet, he could only have his porridge and baby biscuits...look at him...awwww...

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Here's a photo of some members of the family...Charmaine is not smiling -_

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Left to Right (Front): Cousin Sheng, Charmaine, Mum
    Left to Right (Back): Cousin Yanling, Dad, Eldest Bro

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Ahhh...Charmaine finally smiled! She's hiding behind the mask...hmm...maybe she is just shy.

    OR NOT!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    No comments: