Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    I Feel Like Cockroach Today...Like Cockroach Today...

    Cockroach! One of my most hated insect and I guess almost everyone hates them. Think of them and u think of "unhygienic", "dirty", "germ carriers", "ugly nasty insect", etc.

    Well, my bro found some cockroaches in his car last night and it freaked him out a little. He told me that he is not afraid of cockroaches...especially if he sees only 1 crawling ard. He will just kill, throw and forget it. But he said it disturbed him coz he saw a few of them crawling ard in his car...it was those small cockroaches that we often find in offices and sometimes buses.

    He sprayed insecticide in the car last night hoping to kill the remaining living cockroaches in the car. And early this morning, he went to clean his car thoroughly and air it a little. But when I took my usual morning ride with him to work today, I was kinda struggling with the smell. Although we opened the car windows occasionally (when other cars are not pumping exhaust fumes at us), I was suffocating from the insecticide smell. Then my bro was like asking me, "So, do u feel like a cockroach today?" He remembered the incident when he put pandan leaves in his car to keep cockroaches away and I told him I cant stand the smell...just like a cockroach. -_-

    I DO FEEL LIKE A COCKROACH!!!....erm, when I was in his car this morning lah. Duh, u think wat?!! I am cockroach woman??? *Puke*

    I finally got a feel on how cockroach felt when they inhaled insecticide and are on the verge of suffocation/poisoned to death (ok, a bit exaggerating coz I wasnt dying...just felt a bit breathless). So, I was really thankful when I reached office. I only wonder...how is my bro going to survive his journey home tonight? Maybe he feel more cockroach today than me...keke!!!

    No comments: