Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 25, 2007

    Zhuan Shu Tian Shi - Tank (Hana-Kimi)

    I am currently watching Taiwan drama "Hana-Kimi" or "Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu" starring Ella (SHE), Wu Zun (Fei Lun Hai) and Wang Dong Cheng (Fei Lun Hai). Got absolutely addicted to this show...think I will buy the show for my own keepsake since I have only been watching from youtube. Will post my review on the show once I completed the whole show...now waiting for the last 2 episodes to be posted on youtube. T_T buay tahan....

    Meanwhile, wana introduce to all one of the songs in this show sang by TANK - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi. Fell in love with the song the 1st time I heard it. I was like asking my fren, who sang that ending song in the show? When I heard it was TANK, was rather surprised...coz I never really notice this singer until now. This song is really good lah...hmm, cant find the right word to describe it...u listen lah, will understand wat I mean.

    No comments: