Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 28, 2005

    ANOTHER SICK DAY...

    Having a slight flu this morning...my irritating sorethroat is still bugging me. Like wat Kim said, I probably caught the 'bug'...but I am still crossing my fingers and hoping not. Hate getting sick...especially when u feel sucky coming to work. Yes! I still feel sucky coming to work today.

    Let's recap a little on last night. Met up with Mabel & Kim for dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Kovan. The snacks there are ok but the fried noodles with egg and luncheon meat that I ate was quite lousy. For $5.90, it is just maggi mee (lukewarm only) with 2 pieces of luncheon meat, 1 egg and a few strands of veggie...not much effort put into cooking tat dish. And the waiter who took our orders was quite frank in telling us which dishes are not nice...interesting huh?...haha...then we found out tat he wanted to quit already, tats why he dared to badmouth the food there. Wonder how long the place would last. Prior businesses there have all subsequently fold up (Jack's place, UOB bank, Burger King)...could be bad fengshui there.

    As it was drizzling, I managed to persuade my 2nd bro to send all of us home...nice of him to do tat. Charmaine was still there when we reached home. She was having a bath or wat she calls "bong bong"...haha...Mum din allow to play much after tat coz afraid she start perspiring again. Then they went home a while later. Another day went by just like tat.

    Wonder how draggy today is gg to be...

    No comments: