Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 26, 2005

    POST CHRISTMAS...STILL TIRED

    Woke up this morning at 8am for a swimming. Felt guilty for not jogging yesterday. Expected to see a crowd at the pool but was pleasantly surprised at how empty the place looked. It was a pity though coz my knees were giving me problems (giving a crackling sound everytime I kicked in the water). In the end, I din dare to swim much and came up after an hour.

    Finally managed to force my 2nd bro to play Scrabble with me...but I lost both times!!! Arghhh...guess he is smarter...I think tats why Jenny called him "The 2 Smarties" coz he is smart and good looking...hehe...I took a nap in the afternoon...woke up at 5plus and Sis-in-law and Charmaine havent come over. She was still sleeping then...We had dinner as soon as they arrived and as usual, busy playing with Charmaine after tat...plus trying to watch a little tv. They went back earlier today coz Jesline was tired...anyway, guess we all are tired (except for Charmaine) after so many continuous days of playing with Charmaine...she is an energetic toddler.

    I watched my 9pm chinese drama and Project Runway after tat before knocking out again...guess I havent recovered my energy yet.

    No comments: