Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    CHICKEN POX

    Haha...my eldest bro gana chicken pox today. As my sis-in-law is pregnant at the moment, he came over to our place to stay for the next 2 weeks. And I am in danger of getting the chicken pox myself coz I never had it...haha...2 weeks MC from work, would be great if not for tat I dun have sufficient leave to cover the whole 2 weeks...probably wld need to take a day of no pay leave. Will see abt tat if I really gana chicken pox.

    Was joking last night tat since we are gg to hv our Christmas dinner on Sat, we will just give my bro a bowl of bee hoon and a drink and ask him to eat by himself in the room...haha...so poor thing right?...haha...but no choice since he is contagious. Charmaine seems unaffected though...she was playing with her dad and wearing his shoes and all. Its so good to be a child with no worries.

    Anyway, really looking forward to Sat's dinner. Have all the presents wrapped up and ready. Bought another gift for Charmaine - a cute Korean costume...will post a photo of Charmaine in it (provided it is not too big for her lah) on Sat.

    [Posted the following on 28.12.05]:
    Haha, Charmaine can wear the Korean costume! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    No comments: