Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 25, 2005

    CHRISTMAS PARTY AT KIM'S

    Arrived at Kim's party with Jean at abt 10 plus, near to 11pm. The party seemed a little divided when I went in. There are 2 different groups: Group A: Mabel, Kris, Jocelyn, Bixian, Adeline (who left as soon as I reached there); and Group B: Daniel, Kim2 (Daniel's gf), Lena, Winston, Andrew and Weiqiang...finally, there's Kim, Jean and myself...(Hope I din leave anyone out :P ). Well, cant blame them for not being able to mix coz tat the first time they met.

    Then, Lena suggested playing "Charade", which we played till the countdown time to 12mn. Afterwhich we exchange our presents. Wat a coincidence!...I got Mabel's gift and Jean got Kim's....Haha...

    We changed game after tat, and I suggested "Zhong Ji Mi Ma"...which is a great game to clear food. (Oh, forgot to mention tat Kim ordered food enuff to feed an army of 30! Haha...) This game broke the ice for all of us...Daniel & gang was quite funny and soon Mabel & gang also warmed up a little more. The food cleared up pretty fast then, other than the beehoon, most of the other dishes were cleared, then a tub of ice cream and a pack of potato chips...haha...horrible how fast the food cleared with this game!

    Sadly, the party downsized when Mabel, Jocelyn, Bixian and Kim(Daniel's gf) left, and Andrew, Weiqiang and Chris fell asleep. There was only Kim, Jean, Daniel, Lena, Winston and myself left to play "Bluff" with the bottle of Vodka. We managed to finish 2/3 of the bottle by 5 plus in the morning. Think I drank a little too much, with all the food and drinks up to my neck, I vomitted once...not too serious and then went to nap for an hour while the others continued to play cards. By the time I woke up at 6plus, it was raining quite heavily. We just sat ard, chatted and joked...they were pretty humorous and fun to hang out with...guess I really shld go out more and make frens :P

    Returned home abt 8am, tired and have a sorethroat...I think from the food and drinks...had a nice hot shower just now and ready to knockout in my bed soon...hmmm...my niece will be coming over later, need to recover some energy in order to play with her later.

    PS: I again missed my Sunday jogging...think I am going to miss next Sunday's job as well coz partying on New Year's Eve as well...haha

    No comments: