Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 11, 2005

    EAST COAST PARK

    Went to ECP with Family today. It rained at 1pm plus before we set off and it rained again after we got there and started playing. Was mainly playing sand with Charmaine (my 1 1/2 yr old niece) when there...she's sooooooo cute! Aunt, Sheng & Yanling (cousins) came with us and they were flying kite and riding bicycle as well.

    I went to walk along the beach barefoot for a while and thought to myself "How clean and beautiful the beaches at Perth are! How fine and white the sands there are! And how gorgeous the sea looks there!"...a certain longing surface in me to walk down the beach hand-in-hand with my love one...I thought to myself for the millionth time since I came back from Perth "I am missing out something important in life. There is more to life then just work, career and money. I should slow down my step and embrace what I see, hear and feel daily...it is time I find someone to share this kind of feeling with...Soulmate! Where r u? Have u indeed lost ur way?...."

    No comments: