Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 25, 2005

    CHRISTMAS DINNER WITH FAMILY

    The X'mas dinner last night was a success! To my relief, the Prima Deli food came at abt 5pm...and we had time to warm them up before Auntie, cousins, sis-in-law and niece came.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    Suprisingly, we could not finish the food...although there are 7 adults, 2 children and a toddler and the ordered food is for 6 pax...but of course, we do have bee hoon. Haha...eat until bursting full. The melon liqueuer also quite good...overall, the dinner was a success. Then we had fruits with chocolate fondue, which I think my cousins love, coz they have probably never tried it. But personally, I was too full to enjoy it.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    The presents unwrapping time was also fun. I was a little disappointed tat Yanling was more excited abt the stickers than the Narnia story book tat she received...feel tat a good book is wasted on her. Sheng is pretty quiet abt his present, guessed tat its a soccer ball and he is right. Charmaine on the other hand was totally thrilled at her bricks presents...started playing with bricks as soon as she got the wrappers off...hahaha...messed up the whole living room. They all left at abt 9 plus...and its time for me to get to my next party - at Kim's!

    No comments: